Each year on November 11 we have a big office party, it marks a new year for us. On November 11, 2010 Christina Leigh Events was born and we love looking back at our previous year, as well as looking forward to what is ahead!
We celebrate the past!
On 11.11.10. Christina Leigh Events opened it’s doors.
On 11.11.11 We celebrated our first year of business and did a complete overhaul to better serve our clients and creative teams.
On 11.11.12 We celebrates two years of fabulous events and the addition of our Houston, TX office!
On 11.11.13 We launched a new website, celebrated a growing team and more couples in two fabulous states!
On 11.11.14 We celebrate with intention. We limited our number of events per year to better serve our clients and defined a new direction to grow in!
We celebrate relationships!
This year we are so excited to grow with intention. We have some huge things on the horizon and can’t wait to share them with you. Here is a small peek into what we are up to:
1. We have said goodbye to our vendor place in Style Me Pretty. We still adore this publication, but it wasn’t aligning with our mission to best serve our clients in a meaningful and intentional way.
2. We said hello to our Silver Cup Artist listing in Cottage Hill! I personally can not tell you how excited I am about this publication. With the start of Cottage Hill the CLE Team did lose our wonderful Katie, but we could not be more excited for her venture with CH and what she has created to share with the wedding industry. This wedding and lifestyle publication is filled with purpose and we could not be more excited to support CH and Katie’s journey. You can see our creative team listing HERE, and you may see a little piece of our 2014 year in their publication being sent out this week!
3. We continue to love on and support our wonderful friends at Southern Weddings Magazine and their amazing mission to create a marriage more beautiful than your wedding! I personally adore each and every one of their team members and love that the CLE Team is part of the SW Blue Ribbon Vendor Directory, you can see our creative team listing HERE! I even love that my Mr. is a part of the SW family. (Did you see him in SWV6 and the newest SWV7?)
We celebrate the future!
This year was a wonderful year of growth! We have better defined our purpose as the hands that get to serve our amazing clients as they plan the first day of their marriage. We have welcomed new creative teams into our ever growing community to better serve our couples, and we have continued to curate the best client experience for the newest members of the CLE Family. In addition to growing more intentionally we are so excited to welcome a new year, and some new changes, with open arms! Here’s a hint with what you will see in 2015:
1. You will see a new brand from Christina Leigh. (Y’all, this is so exciting I can hardly stand not telling you more right now!)
2. You will continue to see a limited number of weddings from CLE as we continue to serve each of our clients in the most intentional way out of our Tulsa and Houston offices.
Speaking of… we only have 7, thats SEVEN, spots left for 2015! Contact us for your consult today!
3. You will see new ways for us to serve you!
4. You will see the return of the CLE 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways!
(If you have a little something you would love to give away email events at christinaleighevents dot com. We still have a couple of days open for fun items!)
Of course none of this would be possible without all of you. I can not tell you how much your love, support and trust in the CLE Team to create your dream marriage day has been. It is truly a blessing to get to create a day full of meaning and call that my job. If I could send a big hug to each of you; to all of our clients, families and creative teams past, present and future, I would right now! It’s because of you we are headed into year 5 (oh my goodness, year FIVE!) more excited about love and celebrating events that matter most!
Cheers to 2015 and lots and lots of cake!
Image: Jen Dillender