I am so excited that 2015 is here! While I am still working through my goal setting, personally and for CLEvents, there are a few things I can share that I am excited about for 2015.
A few weeks ago I shared a few updates I was excited about in the office, you can see that HERE. In addition to these fun and exciting things we are looking forward to 2015 with a fresh outlook.
1. You will see our blog come back to life. 🙂 I know things got a little spotty last year, but we are back! We are excited to bring back all of the fun posts we have featured before.
– Meet Me Mondays will come back once a month. Generally the first Monday of the month I will share with you new and exciting things I am up to, teach you a little more about me, introduce fun CLE Team members and more!
– Fashion Tuesdays are back! I love pulling inspiration from fashion and I am so excited to bring these back for y’all! I have heard these posts to be some of your all time favorites.
– Wedding Wednesdays will have appearances. While these will not happen every week this will be all about weddings. From trends and etiquette to our amazing CLEvents family members and more!
– Flattering or Flop Friday is back! From Facebook posts about your favorites to our favorite Pin of the week (follow us on Pinterest to pin your favorites) we love hearing your thoughts!
Want us to blog about something specific? Leave a comment below and we will make sure to write it down!
2. We love social media!
We are so excited to continue sharing behind the scenes images with you and fun things that hit our Instagram feeds first! In addition to our #CLEvents hashtag we will begin using our #CLEcelebrates hashtag more. There is another company across the big pond, as they say, who is also using CLEvents. While we have quite a few more posts there than CLEcelebrates we know that we are a brand that loves to celebrate. We love small, backyard weddings and large New Years Eve weddings. We love sweet baby showers and quaint dinner parties. We are going to continue celebrating and sharing the fun with you all! We would love for you all to tag you images with our hashtags as well!
3. Pictures and more pictures!
– This year I am personally vowing to be better at posting pictures. It is hard to gather images from photographers after events, but I am going to do better and make sure to share not only our work, but our amazing CLE family with you all! Over the next few weeks prepare for an influx in images!
– In addition to our CLE family we are also so excited to share more original shoots with you all. For our Silver Cup Artist profile with Cottage Hill and amazing work with talented creatives in Oklahoma, Texas and beyond we are excited to share with you fun shoots we are a part of!
– Let’s not forget the CLEMascots! My girls, Remi and Landry, will also be around more this year! I get to work with them every day, but I think it’s safe to say that y’all love them (of course we’re not partial to them at all 🙂 ). Keep your eyes open on Facebook and Instagram, #CLEmascots of updates on the girls! (Don’t worry you will continue to see my Mr. “bmfrderick” as well!)
In addition to the blog, social media and more original work we are so excited to grow our CLE family! We have some super fun consultations set up in the next few weeks and are so excited to welcome brides, grooms and clients to our family that love love and celebrating meaningful moments! If you are recently engaged congratulations! We would love to hear from you by submitting a contact form on our website.
I can’t wait to personally share more with you as we begin 2015! Please let me know if I can help you celebrate an event, pray for you or create a fun blog post for you in the months to come! Happy New Year lovelies!
Image: Jen Dillender